COVID-19 SAFE TRAINING
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Do not train if you feel unwell or if you or a family member display symptoms of Covid-19.
- Arrive changed and ready for training, do not get changed in the training centre.
- Wait outside, adhering to social distancing guidelines, until you are invited into the training centre.
- Use hand sanitizer on entry and exit.
- Maintain good hand hygiene (regular washing)
- Maintain social distancing of 2metres minimum.
- Please make online payments if possible, we are trying to discourage the use of cash.
- Use your own gloves if required for training.
- Drink only for your own water bottle.
- A maximum of 4 people per group training sessions is allowed, to help maintain social distancing.
- Only one coach will be running sessions at any one time.
- Sessions are limited to 50 minutes to allow for cleaning and transition.
- If you or a family member display symptoms of Covid-19 (eg cough, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath, loss of taste / smell) follow government self-isolation guidelines and do not train.
- If you or a family member test positive for Covid-19 please notify us immediately. All training clients will be notified and the training centre will lockdown for a period of 14 days.
Thank you for your understanding,
The Active Fitness team.